|| Top 10 Tour Top Attraction Tour
||Tour Kind :
||Seoul Daily Tour
||08:00 - 17:00
President Hotel → Move to JSA → Move to Freedom Highway to Unification Bridge by tour bus → Check Passport→ Arrive at United Nation Command Security Battalion “Camp Bonifas” → Receive detailed slide briefing → Take military bus to Joint Security Area, Freedom House Military Armistice Commission Building, and Bridge of no return → Arrive at Imjingak Tourist Resort (Memorial Altar, Freedom Bridge, Unification Bell) → Lunch (Bibimbap) → The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel → DMZ Theater/Exhibition Hall → Dora Observatory → Dorasan Station → Unification Village (pass by) → Amethyst Center → Drop off at Myeongdong
1. English Speaking Guide
3. Admission Ticket
After the confirmation, cancellation is NOT available. NO REFUND. In case military or other offical considerations prevent entry into the J.S.A, it is inevitable, so yours are no refund. There is no refund if a tour is cancelle mid- tour due to military reasons and other offical considerations and so on. Tour route and schedule are subject to change ( include cancel )without notice whenever there is offical request from UNC.
< Notice >
1. Tourists must bring passport on tour day
2. Clothing Regulations: No worn or faded jeans, exercise clothes(pic.1), sleeveless, shirtsknee trousers, sandals and slippers(pic.2), miniskirts, round neck t shirt(pic.3)
3. The child who is under 11years old(Birth after: is not available to visit JSA.(pic.4)
4. Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited
5. The cameras with over 90mm zomming lens are not allowed.
6. Panmunjom tours may be cancelled at any moment during the day of the tour if a particular situation arises in JSA
7. If a tour is cancelled mid-tour due to unavoidable circumstances in the DMZ no refund will be given
8. When it is closed in case of some special situation.DMZ will be replaced by plan B non-refundable(Heavy rain or snow, military training)
* Plan B: Tomorrow's Whistle-Bunker Beat 131-Odusan Unification Tower-The War memorial of Korea
< Dress Code >
[ LIABLITY INSURANCE (CLAIMS-MAKD BASIS) ]
Cosmojin is registered in liability insurance corresponding KRW 300,000,000 for travel business license. LIABLITY INSURANCE (CLAIMS-MAKD BASIS).
- The customers are not registered for accident insurance covering the medical expenses in case of accidents happening on the day of the event, so please check beforehand with the tour guide if customers are registered with travel insurance from homeland.
- Please refer to the special terms and conditions on the website for insurance coverage.
100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation:
Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.